Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with the your updated resume and I will
get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back
at my contact number *408-709-1760 Ext. 829.*

*Role:     Softare Engineer with JAVA and UI SDET*

*Location :          Redmond, WA*

*Duration:           6+ months contract*

*MOI:                   Telephonic + Skype*

*Must be GC and US Citizen*

Software Engineer in Test or an SDET with strong JAVA programming
experience with experience automating test cases.  Experience writing
software code 70% of the time or more on a daily basis

*What You Will Be Doing*
*Lots of coding - 70% or more will be writing Java or Python and working
with a popular, open source Web UI automation framework - Selenium*

*Testing Applications for WebUI written in Angular, HTML5, JavaScript *30%
of the time you will be writing test plans, test cases, test execution,
reporting defects, communicating with developers, etc.
Programming will be done using JAVA  - be ready to write functions and talk
about computer science / OOP fundamentals as we are looking to build
products that can scale.
Automation and Automating 99% of our test cases and test scripts using
whatever programming language will work best for the task at hand.
Making decisions - this is a new team so there will not always be clear
instructions. As an SDET we expect you to know how to work diligently and
take ownership when needed.

*What You Need for this Position*

At Least 5 Years of experience and knowledge of:
Good programming experience - we are hiring an Software Design Engineer in
Test and the job is heavily geared toward coding about 70% or more of the
time.
Experience with Dynamic Scripting Language(s) - we will usually be working
with JAVA or Python, however if you've been working with another language
such as C# we'd still love to speak with you.
Previous experience working as an SDET
Experience with a Web UI Automation framework like Selenium or WebDriver is
a strong plus!

Thanks and Regard’s

*Arpan Chandra*

Technical Recruiter

[image: Description: Description: Description: Logo2]

Technology Resource Group Inc.

3736 Hills-Dale Court Santa Clara,CA

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext: 829

Fax: 408-213-8316