I have a very urgent DIRECT CLIENT requirement for *QA Automation Tester W/
Selenium* in *Redmond, WA*. Please Let Me Know If you have available
candidate, please reply with their word resume, location, rate and contact
number.

Please send the resumes at *gorak.zevatechnol...@gmail.com
<gorak.zevatechnol...@gmail.com>*

*Job Title: QA Automation Tester W/ Selenium*
*Location: Redmond, WA*
*Duration: 3 months+ contract *

*Required Skills:*
Test Methodologies
Test Scripts
Automation Testing using *Selenium*/*Java *for *REST *Based services

*Qualifying Questions:*
6 + years of experience writing automation for  REST based services
6+ years of experience working with Java
Experience working with Selenium
Working knowledge of SQL with the ability to perform SQL queries

*Description Of Services:*
Formulate test cases and test plans to support software validation
Participate in the software specification and review process to ensure
system requirements can be translated into valid software implementations
Passion for software quality and positive customer experience
Be able to thrive in a fast paced, high energy and fun work environment
where we're agile (i.e. Scrum) and deliver value incrementally and
frequently

*Deliverables:*
Test cases, Test Plans, Review Software Specs. Ensure Overall Quality of
the product and customer experience

Thanks,

Gorak
972-860-9925