Hi...
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  resumes
to james.mil...@itbtalent.com

Microstrategy Consultant with  Sequel (Sequel Data Access) exp in TX for
Long term (renew every 3 months) Contract!!

Please reply to my Official id : james.mil...@itbtalent.com

I have interview times and wanted to see if you are still available and if
so whether you could do a phone interview on one the below dates.August 6th
any time in the AM or August 7th in the afternoon

Sequel it is the flagship app for Help Systems who makes the product.
Heavily used on IBM systemsThis role requires experience with Sequel and
MicrostrategyNew role for a Microstrategy Developer, who must also have
Sequel (Sequel Data Access) experienceClient is migrating 997 applications
from Sequel to Microstrategy.Expected to be long term, (renew every 3
months)

Thanks & Regards,
James Miller
Sr. IT Recruiter |
ITBrainiac Inc,
Princeton Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel --609-423-4899
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Website: www.itbrainiac.com
Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has

misdirected the email, please notify the author by replying to this message
by "REMOVE". If you are not the named recipient, you are not authorized to
use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or

rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from your computer
system. it from your computer system