Hi *Folks*,

Hope you're doing great there..!

I am wondering if you have consultant available for the below position, if
so please respond me with their most updated resume and the best contact
number to reach them to discuss about the below role ASAP. Please respond
back to avish...@allianceit.com or call me on (925) 973-0000 Ext 216.

*Note : Need A Consultant ASAP...!!!!!!!*

*Position : 1*

*Job Title : PL/SQL Developer w/ Message Broker exp*

*Location : Boca Raton, FL*

*Duration : 2+ Months Contract*

Looking for a strong PL/SQL Developer with some experience in Broker

Ability to read (not write) C# and web services code (please make sure the
candidate can read this code as this is very important)

*Position : 2*

*Job Title : Message Broker Developer w/ PL/SQL exp*

*Location : Boca Raton, FL*

*Duration : 2+ Months Contract*

Manager is looking for a strong Message Broker Developer  (Data Power) that
will require little or no guidance once they are up to speed with the
project.  Candidates need to have some PL/SQL dev experience.

*Project Scope: *Middle layer development for a mobile field order entry
system for a leading home security provider.

Main duties and responsibilities: Develop middle layer components modifying
existing code using some existing and to-be-modified backend

*Thanks & Regards*

*Avisheak Singh*

*Ph:(925) 973-0000 x 216(Off) | Fax: (408) 273-6002*

*Email: **avish...@allianceit.com* <va...@allianceit.com>* | *
*www.allianceit.com* <http://www.allianceit.com/>