Please check the below requirement and let me know if you have any
consultants for this position.
*Position: Sr. Developer of UI/UX Design (2 positions)*
*Location: New York City*
*Duration: 1+ Years contract*
*Looking for 10+ Years of experience*
· Responsible for designing and developing highly usable interfaces
for multiple channels and devices.
· Develop and implement solutions of high performing and reusable
code for UI components.
· Provide UI team member’s architectural guidance and work closely
with core e-commerce developers and product managers for integrating UI /
· Build, review and modify high fidelity and low fidelity
prototypes to support iterative and agile development process.
· Analyze usability and work with digital user experience team to
continually enhance user experience of our web sites.
· Utilizes expertise and skills to lead project team members to
follow best practices for usability and performance design of user
· Communicates with project team members and stakeholders to
provide timely and accurate information and status updates.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, math or
related field is required. A combination of 3 – 5 years of experience in
relevant industry business practices, business consulting, and/or technical
consulting is required.
· In addition, the following are critical skills required (or
desired, where noted) to perform well in this position
· Deep understanding of web and user interface development
technologies – HTML, JS, CSS, AJAX
· Experience with HTML5, HTML4, CSS2, CSS3, JQuery is required
· Experience with server side scripting is required with good
knowledge of JSP and integrating with backend services
· Experience with using MVC design pattern to develop UI components
is highly desired
· Experience and desire to work in a collaborative Agile/Scrum team
· Experience with web services and handling JSON objects is required
· Experience working on ATG Ecommerce sites would be a plus
*Thanks & Regards,*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.