· MUST HAVE GREAT Communication
· Must be SR – 4+ years of experience as an Android developer
· MUST have published applications in the app store
· MUST be okay to me to *Denver, CO*
· *Skype interview *
· *6 month + contract*
Looking for the below:
• 5 years of professional experience in mobile application
development. (Junior person will obviously have less)
- Core Android Development
• Proficient in Android application development.
• Able to develop and architect multiple Android applications across
• Must possess a good understanding of Android UI guidelines.
• Experience in implementing native libraries in application by
using the Android NDK.
• Proficient in developing Android Framework Services using Intent,
Services and AIDL.
• Experience in using Storage options in Android like Shared
• Experience in using Fragments, Activity workflow, ActionBar
Navigation, Menu designs and view controls, and Loaders.
• Experience in using debugging tools like Logcat, ADB, fastboot and
• Proficient with common Android Framework API's (Location, Camera,
- If they have previous development experience in Java or other
applications, this would be a GREAT fit to be able to possibly convert them
to perm etc.
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies, Inc. 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA,
*Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 252 |Fax: 408-608-6088 | *
*Email: **ma...@idctechnologies.com* <kara...@idctechnologies.com>*| Web: *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.