*Dear Partner,*

*Urgent Role for Tivoli Monitoring Admin w/SPLUNK Exp at Menomonee Falls*

*Send me updated resumes to su...@veritis.com <su...@veritis.com> or you
can reach me on 214-257-8266.*

*Title: Tivoli Monitoring Admin w/SPLUNK Exp - REMOTE Option*

*Location: Menomonee Falls*

*Location: 1yr Contract*

*Rate: $50/hr on C2C*

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

Our great Fortune 500 client in Menomonee Falls has an immediate opening
for a Tivoli Monitoring Administrator.

Below is the requested job descriptions/qualifications for the
ITM/Netcool/Splunk contract resource. We understand that it might be
difficult to find a person that demonstrates all these abilities. *We would
place an emphasis on the Tivoli Monitoring (ITM) and Splunk experience.*

Candidate must be able to demonstrate ability to:

- navigate in Red Hat linux and AIX operating systems

- develop bash, ksh scripts and Perl scripts to assist the administration
of Netcool, Tivoli Monitoring (ITM) and Splunk

- create and modify Netcool/OMNIbus triggers and automation

- create, modify and troubleshoot OMNIbus probe rules

- create and modify Netcool WebGUI maps and event lists, via the GUI and
waapi CLI

- administer Netcool OMNIbus, WebGUI, probes and gateways.

- identify performance bottlenecks in OMNIbus, WebGUI, probes and gateways

- create, modify and troubleshoot Tivoli Monitoring (ITM) situations

- administer Tivoli Monitoring (ITM) TEPS, TEMS, WPA, SPA and TDW

- ability to use ITM tacmd commands to administer ITM

- administer and troubleshoot Splunk environment, including SearchHeads,
Indexers, Deployment server, and forwarders

*Thanks & Regards, *

*Sunil | Sr. Recruiter | Veritis Group, Inc. *

1231 Greenway Drive, Suite 1040, Irving, TX 75038

Office:214-257-8266 | Fax: 972-753-0033

su...@veritis.com |  http://www.veritis.com | A Certified MBE

VMware Professional Partner | Oracle Gold Partner