*Subject:* Salesforce , NYC NY
Skype interview today evening .
• Candidate should be *401 Dev certified*. One of the resource
needs to be *501 certified*(rate can be higher for this resource).
• Design, Architect and develop solutions to business
requirements using Salesforce and Force.com platform capabilities
• Recommend alternate approaches, define technical impacts, and
provide sizing estimates
• Create technical designs for new functionality
• Develop product capabilities using Force.com, APEX,
Visualforce, Web services and other technologies
• Perform unit testing, integration testing, and performance
testing of new product functionality
• Analyze and mitigate bugs and issues identified during testing
• Solid knowledge of salesforce.com">salesforce.com's
governors and limits
• Collaborate with team members on new feature technical
design, technical requirements, limitations, and implementation.
• Follow an iterative software development methodology and
contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle and support.
• Good Experience with Data migration/Data loader
Good to have
• Knowledge on SQL databases
• Experience developing with C#.Net and Salesforce integration
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies, Inc. 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA,
*Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 252 |Fax: 408-608-6088 | *
*Email: **ma...@idctechnologies.com* <kara...@idctechnologies.com>*| Web: *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.