Hello Partners,

Hope you are doing Well!

As per your requirements with your client, I would like Introduce one of my
best consultant Sandeep Choudary. Please find attached resume and feel free to
call me for any relevant QA Position.

Full Legal: Sandeep Choudary

Current Location: GA

Availability (how soon candidate can join): Immediate

Relocation to client location (Yes/NO): Yes

Visa Status (Green card/ US Citizen / Others): US Citizen

Last 4 digits of your SSN #: 7281

Thanks & Best Regards,

Nirav Chauhan|  Technical  Recruiter  | KnackTek

5900 Windward Parkway, Suite 410, Alpharetta, GA 30005

Direct: 470-395-0239

 <mailto:nirav.chau...@knacktek.com> nirav.chau...@knacktek.com  |
<http://www.knacktek.com/> www.KnackTek.com