--
Hello Good Morning,
This is *Vincent  Karoff * represent *Panzer Solutions,* a top tier IT
staffing firm located in Norwalk, CT. Below Is the Hottest Position for my
client please do let me know I you have any suitable consultants

Position: *Cloud Developer*.

*Duration:6+ Month*

*Location: Sunnyvale, CA.*

**MAX Rate cannot exceed $50.00/hr. C2C**

 ****CLIENT PREFERS CANDIDATES LOCAL TO CA****

*Job Description*

·         4+ years of direct experience *developing cloud code *in
*JavaScript*.

·         Doesn’t need to be architect level, a *backend cloud software
developer* is preferred.

·         Excellent hands-on experience of *JavaScript, Jason, Rest API*.

·         Good experience with *Object Oriented software design*.

·         Experienced in *building production quality systems* that serve
at *massive scales.*

*Vincent  Karoff *
vincent.kr...@gmail.com <vinc...@panzersolutions.com>