*Need Visa copy with RC mail, without that no submission. Please don’t send
me resumes if you can’t provide Visa copy.*

Hi

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
rate* *Asap*.

Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*
<abha...@idctechnologies.com>

* Position:     Mainframe SAS Developer Location:    Oakland CA
Duration:    12+ Months*

*Interview Mode:: Telephonic*

*Job Description: *

*Relevant Experience *

*(in Yrs)*

4+

*Technical/Functional Skills*

Develop SAS code in mainframe

SAS product knowledge

*Experience Required*

4+

*Email  is the best way to reach me...*

Thanks & Regards,

Abhay Tiwari

IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC | 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA ,
USA, 95035

Phone No.: 408-457-9399 ext-2033 I Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com I