*Need DL copy with RC mail, without that no submission. Please don’t send
me resumes if you can’t provide DL copy.*

Hi

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
rate* *Asap*.

Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*
<abha...@idctechnologies.com>

* Position:     Java Network Programmer Location:    Chicago ,IL
Duration:    12+ Months*

*Interview Mode:: Telephonic*

*Job Description: *

*Relevant Experience (Yrs) *

:

8-10 years’ experience as programmer with good networking knowledge

*Technical/Functional Skills *

:

•      *Good in any programming language, preferably Java Network
Programming.*

•      Understanding of three tier architecture (web/app/db)

•      Good knowledge of J2EE application server like Weblogic,

•      Apache webserver (configuration, clustering).

•      Basic understanding of networking skills and DMZ.

•      Technical background in a hosted services environment including
infrastructure networks, hardware, software.

•      Good understanding of ITSM (IT Service management).

•      Experience in handling large scale applications or infrastructure
projects.

·         Willingness to learn new technologies and full customer
orientation

·         Knowledge of Linux and Windows 2008 server is desirable.

*Experience Required*

> 8 YRS

*Roles & Responsibilities*

:

·         Maintain source code and good knowledge of programing.

·         Good knowledge of application environment to troubleshoot the
issues.

·         Manage and monitor Application servers (Apache, Weblogic, Oracle).

·         Maintain a set of servers (Linux and Windows 2008) where the code
is deployed.

·         Responsible for managing ITSM for the project servers.

·         Maintain the necessary project plans and documentation of all
system builds and modifications.

·          Interact and coordinate with vendors, suppliers, distributors
and contract consultants.

·         Maintain a good working knowledge of current infrastructure and
future trends

*Generic Managerial Skills*

:

·       Excellent communication and co-ordination skills

·       Ability to multi-task effectively between technical and
non-technical personnel.

*Education *

:

Bachelor or Master Degree

*Email  is the best way to reach me...*

Thanks & Regards,

Abhay Tiwari

IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC | 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA ,
USA, 95035

Phone No.: 408-457-9399 ext-2033 I Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com I