Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with the your updated resume and I will
get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back
at my contact number *408-709-1760 Ext. 829.*

*Position:         Healthcare Business Analyst *

*Location:         Darien, IL *

*Term:               12+ months contract*

*Interview Process:**Telephonic + Skype/F2F *

*Mandatory Skills: *

1. Strong knowledge of Provider healthcare domain

2. At least 3 year prior experience working with software development
projects and requirements gathering is required

3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills

4. Confident with prior work experiences as an analyst, should be able to
demonstrate the abilities well

5. Should be able to interact with vendors, customers, leadership teams and
represent the customer and their business very well

6. Extensive experience with software development projects and requirements
gathering is required

7. Good interviewing skills and surveying know-how

8. Very good analytical skills and observational skills

9. Written skills, to communicate information effectively to customers,
marketing, managers, and technical staff

10. Clear and concise verbal communication skills, able to clearly
articulate thoughts, ideas and questions to business stakeholders in order
to elicit comprehensive requirements from the customer

11. Modeling skills, to represent requirements information in graphical
forms

12. Knowledge of software development life-cycle practices, principles, and
techniques.

*Job Responsibilities:- *

1.Work with the project leadership to document the project requirements &
scope.

2.Elicit and document quality requirements using interviews, document
analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, surveys, site visits,
business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, event lists, business
analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or
viewpoints.

3.Define quality attributes, external interfaces, constraints, and other
nonfunctional requirements.

4.Represent requirements using alternative views, such as analysis models
(diagrams), prototypes, or scenarios, where appropriate.

5.Conduct meetings and create MOMs.

6.Lead requirements analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement
statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable,
feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable, and that they conform to standards.

7.Participate in reviews and inspections

Thanks and Regard’s

*Arpan Chandra*

Technical Recruiter

[image: Description: Description: Description: Logo2]

Technology Resource Group Inc.

3736 Hills-Dale Court Santa Clara,CA

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext: 829

Fax: 408-213-8316

Email: ar...@tresourceinc.com

www.tresourceinc.com

G-talk: arpan12...@gmail.com

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image002.png@01CFCEA0.899C3A00]