Hi Professional,

Hope you are doing Good..!

I have an urgent opening on*  Software Engineer* *with Camera Test *Position
with my client. Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details,
Salary, and availability date.

*Requirement details:*

*Title             : Software Engineer* *Camera Test*

*Location*      : *Holtsville _NY*

*Duration     : 6+Months*

Technical Skills & Knowledge:

*Mandatory Skills**:* *Camera Unit Test*

*Responbilites:*

Previous Project experience for Camera Feature development and bufixing on
Windows based handset,

Knowledge on Camera HAL Layer,

Knowledge on Camera Drivers,

Experience in C, C++,

Good debugging skills,

Knowledge on 3As (AEC, AWB, AF) of Camera,

Hands on experience of log capturing,

Camera Architecture details with 8960,8974 chipsets,

Basic camera feature operations – Preview, Snapshot, Video recording,

Basic understanding of parameters – Touch focus, Zoom-in, Zoom-out, Frame
rate (FPS), various resolutions, Aspect ratio

Thanks & Regards

Ethan William

Ph: 630-315-9512 || Fax:630-206-2397

Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

Email : ethan_will...@aesinc.us.com    || www.aesinc.us.com

*Note* : If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused