Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
*Position: Software Test Engineer*
Location: Livermore, CA
Duration: 3 - 6 months with possible extension
The primary responsibility of the Software Engineer in Test (SET) is to
develop new and extend existing framework for automated testing. Solves QA
challenges of writing software programs to test other software programs.
- Programs automated tests at multiple application layers, including
web, services, and database
- Automates throughput, scaling and performance tests, and validation of
- Develops, modifies and debugs automated tests for complex financial
applications using OOP principles to ensure tests are easily extendable by
- Works with Quality Assurance and other Software Engineering staff to
identify opportunities for the use of automated tests, tools, and harnesses
- Recommends technical strategies to contribute to the overall
effectiveness and quality of testing projects to meet business needs
- Contributes to the evolution of automated testing tools and framework
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned
*Required Skills & Knowledge:*
- .NET 4.5 (C#), ASP.NET MVC 5, nHibernate, NServiceBus, MSMQ nUnit,
- Expert knowledge of SQL and ability to write complex queries,
experience working with large scale RDBMS (IBM Informix or SQL Server 2012
- Strong commitment to quality
- Ability to communicate in a manner that is clear, concise, correct,
- Pragmatic approach to analysis of complex problems; ability to deduce
simple and accurate conclusions
- Ability to be flexible, independent, self-motivated, and self-learning
- Exposure at the unit and integration level testing
*Education and Experience*:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 5-6 years experience in Software Testing
- 2 years of development experience in an Object Oriented language, such
as Java or C#
- Experience with Selenium, specflow, Jmeter or a similar tooling is
- Experience in automating regression testing of financial and
healthcare software systems using open source frameworks is desired
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.