*I have below mention position, if you are looking for a new project so
please check the position and send me your updated resume.*
*Position : Puppet Developer *
*Location : Englewood, CO *
*Duration : 6+ months *
*Interview : Phone and Skype*
- This is a temporary staff position within the Applications Support
team reporting to the Application Support Manager.
- The role is also expected to leverage prior knowledge and experience
with the Puppet enterprise framework to perform automation of build and
- This individual will consult with other team members and use prior
expertise with puppet to extend an existing framework of automation across
new and existing application environments.
- Analysis of proposed application and infrastructure designs to
identify gaps in monitoring or automation
- Assist with or lead efforts to build new application infrastructure
coordinating efforts across teams as needed while tracking and reporting
Leverage existing automation infrastructure to create automation for
routine application support tasks such as but not limited to build, deploy,
update, restart, etc.
- Participate in a variety of meetings and status calls including
projects, troubleshooting & testing
- B.S. in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, MS preferred or
equivalent work experience
· 2+ years hands-on experience with Puppet
· 5+ years combined experience with common scripting and
development languages such as C++, Java, Ruby or Chef
· 2 years working experience with web applications in a development
or support role
· 2+ years experience with GIT, Artifactory, Jenkins, SONAR, Maven
or similar products
· 5 yrs combined development & support of complex high volume
· 5 years of combined programming/scripting experience using
Puppet, Java, Shell
· 5 years integrating production environments with monitoring
platforms including the use of custom scripts
· 5 years of Linux or Unix experience, Linux preferred
VSG Business Solutions
Phone: 302-261-3207 x 102
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.