Hi...
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  resumes
to james.mil...@itbtalent.com

 ********* US Citizen and GC Holders can Apply********

Position-- Java Developer
Location-- San Antonio, TX
Duration-- 3-5 Years

Any experience w/ PrimeFaces, RichFaces, IceFaces, or MyFaces is a plus,
not required.
They currently have sites in Perl so any Perl experience is a plus as well,
not required.
Programming will be to support existing application as well as new
applications.  Focus will be on secure programming to ensure the program
continues and the development of

external Web Services standards.
The candidate must have experience in the development of enterprise-class
web applications using Perl, Java, and JavaScript.

Unit testing of new functions (reports, queries, sub-function, etc.).
Integration testing of pre-release versions of applications. Developing use
cases and test cases. Reviewing,

validating, and preparing functional requirements/design/system description
documentation packages. Working with programmers and analysts to resolve
problems. Systems design

and architecture. Development of secure external web service standards.
Exploring databases using SQL. Reviewing documentation and modification
requests.

Experience programming in Java, Perl, or JavaScript. Experience working
with relational databases. Experience with database systems preferably
Informix but Oracle and/or DB2 will

suffice. Experience with various web technologies (e.g., HTML, CSS, AJAX,
etc.). Experience in development for mobile technologies. Familiarity with
Linux

Regards,
James Miller | Sr Technical Recruiter
Desk No :609-423-4210
Princeton Forrestal Village
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton - New Jersey 08540
James.miller @itbtalent.com | Gmail:james.miller...@gmail.com
www.itbrainiac.com
Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intendewed only for the named recipient
(s). If an addressing or transmission

error hamisdirected the email, please notify the author by replying to this
message by "REMOVE". If you are not the named recipient, you are not
authorized to use, disclose,

distribute, copy, print or reply on this email, and should immediately
delete it from your computer system. domain if required