Hope you are doing great! Please find the requirement below , If you find
yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your
updated resume and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if
you can give me a call back at my contact number *408-457-9399 ext 2050*
*Role**::* *IBM ODM Technical Lead*
*Location**:: **Seattle, WA*
*Duration**:: 12+ months*
IBM ODM Technical Lead
*Relevant Experience (Yrs) *
5-7 years of ILog/ODM skills
*Technical/Functional Skills *
The client needs technical lead with experience in ODM and Rules framework
implementationand hands on experience on the below:
· 6+ years of overall information technology experience
· 5+ years combined of experience with IBM ODM, WODM or JRules /
ILOG and/or other industry standard Business Rule Engines such as Blaze
· J2EE,XML, Java, SOAP & Rest webservices, Eclipse
· Knowledge of Insurance domain
· Experience in end to end BRMS based systems integration &
· Experience in leading and directing implementations.
· Decision Validation Services
*Roles & Responsibilities*
The other responsibilities expected are:
· Design IBM ODM solutions leveraging BRMS architecture
· Design and develop rules and event solutions using IBM ODM
(Operational Decision Management), iLog, JRules, BRMS.
· Develop Proof of Technology, Proof of Concepts.
· Guide the customer and TCS rule development teams
· Advise customers on various integration options to invoke ODM
· Web services and other J2EE development and integrations
· Contribute to the decision management practice with items such as
blog entries, demos, designing solution offerings, etc.
Good communication (Speaking and listening skills)
*Thanks & Regards,*
Sr. Technical Recruiter
*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC* | *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*
*Phone No.: **408-457-9399 ext-2050 **I** Email: *
*vaish...@idctechnologies.com* <abha...@idctechnologies.com>* I *
*Gtalk: **tyagivaishal...@gmail.com* <akt....@gmail.com>
*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
*Error! Filename not specified.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.