Hi Partner,

Here below I do have .net developer position, Please do reply me ASAP, The
client will prefer local candiate first.

*Job: *.NET Developer
*
Location:* Kansas City
*Duration:* 6 Months
*Rate:* $38/hr
*Special:* Local or Regional Consultants Only – F2F Interview

*All submissions must include Resume, Rate Confirmation, Contact #, &
Location of the Consultant.
**If I need more information I will contact you.  Do not change the subject
line when replying.
*
*Requirements and Skills:
*

   - asp.net guru
   - Strong front end and middle tier development abilities
   - C# 3.5
   - CSS
   - HTML
   - AJAX
   - Experience w/ SQL 2005/ 2008
   - JQuery
   - Competency in writing SQL stored procedures
   - Self-starter capable of working on small teams in a fast-paced
   environments
   - Outstanding troubleshooting and technical support skills
   - Solid oral and written communication skills

*Responsibilities:
*

   - Debug and deliver production applications
   - Participate in technical design and implementation.
   - Collaborate with fellow developers
   - Demonstrate self-directed and proactive approach to solving problems.

Sanjay Kumar (SAP, QA, BA Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Fax- 1-800-368-1322|
san...@betasoftsystems.com |www.betasoftsystems.com
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
E-Verify Employer.