*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*
*Position : Vmware Engineer *
*Location : **Fort Worth, TX *
*Duration : 12+ Months *
*Interview: Phone then Face to Face*
· The Server Virtualization OPS Engineer is responsible for
day-to-day break/fix issues in the server virtualization platform
· Perform day-to-day maintenance to ensure systems are healthy
· Interact with the global command center to troubleshoot/resolve
issues in the VMware product ecosystem
· Collaborate with vendor support teams to reduce MTTR
· Identify and perform configuration changes to eliminate issues in
· Specific Skill Areas:
· Experience with *VMware vSphere 4.x, 5.x*
· Good understanding of shared storage infrastructure
· Hands-on experience with *vCOPS/vROPS*
· Experience with the vSphere Command Line Interface
· Blade server experience is preferred
· *ITIL Foundation, VCP 4, VCP 5 is a plus*
* Job Qualifications:*
· Thorough knowledge of desktop management and related
technologies/processes such as storage, networking, management, monitoring,
security, performance, capacity, and availability.
· Ability to prioritize tasks and work assignments
· *5+ years’ experience in designing and deploying virtualized
infrastructures, ideally with a special emphasis on VMware vSphere *
· Understanding of configuring, troubleshooting, and administering
IT networking and SAN storage solutions
· Good understanding of Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop is preferred
VSG Business Solutions
Phone: 302-261-3207 x 102
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.