Hope you are doing well!!
Please review my below requirements and if you are comfortable with please
send me updated resume with expected billing rate.
*Business Analyst W/ Wealth Management exp.*
Must Have: 5 years financial services business analyst experience (minimum 2
years Wealth (Asset) Management experience)**
· Experience in consumer space/consumer focused
· Online exp – pref in Brokerage accounts but Banking ok.
· Knowledge of Wealth Management – need to have experience within the
web/intranet area of this. Understanding of what an advisor does (don’t
necessarily need in depth fund knowledge or product (selling) exp).
· Web delivery – designing for the web/intranet application delivery
· Familiar with Market Data – different types of data (what is on
CNBC, etc) market data offerings.
· Knowledge of wireframes, functional specs, etc.
· Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task
and manage multiple priorities and see projects to completion.
Ask IT Consulting
You Ask We Deliver!
*Phone : 631-869-4700, Fax : 631-803-4488*
*Email : ka...@askitc.com** *
*URL : **http://www.askitc.com*
*Gtalk: kamal.askit || Yahoo: komal_90pandey*
*P** **Save trees. Print Only When Necessary*
*Disclaimer:** This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender by reply e-mail at
* and delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose,
or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such
actions are unlawful. Ask IT has taken every reasonable precaution to
minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a
result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus
checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. Ask IT reserves the right to
monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail
address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the
Ask IT e-mail system.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To post to this group, send email to sap-or-oracle-financi...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at