Job Title : *Hadoop Consultant*
Location : *Beaverton, OR*
Duration : *Long Term*
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent, with minimum *6-9
Yrs* of relevant experience.
- Strong experience in *Hadoop, Map reduce, Pig, hive, Impala and
understanding of Hadoop internals.*
- Experience in design and implement *map reduce* jobs to support
distributed processing using *Java, python, hive and pig *and ability to
design and implement end to end solution.
- Must have experience with *data warehousing, dimensional modeling and
- Should have *Statistical analysis with Python, R* or similar.
- Good understanding of *AVRO and Json.*
- Experience with *build tools such as Mason and databases like Oracle
- Should have experience with Performance/scalability tuning, algorithms
and computational complexity.
- *Good understanding in Machine learning* framework is a *Huge plus.*
- Experience with open source *NOSQL technologies* such as *HBase and
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to
effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs
and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to
- Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with
diverse teams and lead meetings
Sai Bharadwaj Ch
Unique Key Resources
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.