you can give me a call back at my contact number *408-457-9399 ext 2050*

*Role**::* *COGNOS TM1 developer*

*Location**:: Parsippany, NJ*

*Duration**:: 12+ months*

*Job Description::*

*Job Title*

:

Developer

*Relevant Experience (Yrs) *

:

8 to 10 Years

*Technical/Functional Skills *

:

COGNOS TM1 developer with 8-10 years of experience.

*Experience Required*

-         COGNOS TM1 developer

*Roles & Responsibilities*

:

-          Understand existing System design and its components and make
recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing
code.

-          Analyze business requirements, design, implement and integrate
component.

-          Develop design documentation artifacts.

-          Lead a small team of onshore/offshore developers through the
development process.

-          Conduct peer code and design reviews.

-          Experience in IBM CDM will be an advantage

*Generic Managerial/Soft Skills*

*: *

-          Need good communication and analytic skills .should be able to
work/lead a small size team.

Should know change management procedure.

*Education *

:

Bachelors and above

*Work Location*

:

Parsippany, NJ

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Vaishali Tyagi Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*[image: logo]*
*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*
*Phone:* 408-668-9378, *Fax-* 408-608-6088

*Email: *vaish...@idctechnologies.com <ank...@idctechnologies.com>

*Gtalk*: tyagivaishal...@gmail.com,

*Web:* www.idctechnologies.com

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from