SAP PLM Consultant With Strong Experience on MOC (Management of Change)
Long term contact.
Phone interview and Skype interview
New Req- Located in Houston Texas
When sending candidate Please included the following details- Candidates
will not be considered if the below details are not provided at time of
How long working with MOC?
How long working with PLM
*Experience with the following- Describe years and how utilized*
• At least 8 years of IT experience in analysis, design, development,
testing and support.
• At least 8 years of experience in SAP R/3 in the following modules MOC,
o Other functional areas like FI, HR is a PLUS.
• Strong functional and technical experience in the modules of SAP –MOC,
PLM is desired.
• At least 4 SAP ERP life cycle implementations that include requirements
gathering, blue print, technical specifications, design, development,
testing and post-production support.
• At least 1 SAP implementation using agile methodology.
• Expertise in Workflows, BRF+, SPRO, FPM, Webdynpro.
• Ability to design and maintain workflows in R/3.
• Strong ability to make improvements to the workflows
• Expertise in performing workflow administration activities in all SAP
• Perform production support activities for workflows in R/3.
• Ability to work with business users at the client site
• At least 4 years of ABAP experience and strong debugging skills is a PLUS
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Business
or related discipline
• SAP Certification of any form is a PLUS
* Regards:Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager ITBrainiac Inc. Direct :
646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699 116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 -
Princeton, NJ 08540swilli...@itbtalent.com <swilli...@itbtalent.com> ||
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.