Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.
*Position: Strong Security/Infrastructure Project Manager*
*Duration: 4 month contract*
*Location: Madison, WI*
*Job Description: *Our insurance client is looking for an individual on the
Infrastructure/Technical Support side. The candidate must have past
experience leading security projects on the Infrastructure/tech suppose
The primary skill is infrastructure and software implementation project
management in the Tech Support side of our IS Division.
- The primary skill is SECURITY/infrastructure project management
- Looking for a Strong Project Manager who has successfully managed
medium sized security infrastructure projects
- This person should be able to demonstrate strong PM skills in the
- change control,
- risk management
- issue management
- communication management
- schedule management
- critical path management
- quality management
- Excellent team building, motivating and support skills
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written soft skills are key
- Strong influence skills
- Ability to drive results
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- MsProject Experience
- Ability and willingness to mentor security personal on project
management of small security projects.
- Experience with Identity Management
Please make sure resumes clearly show large infrastructure
software/hardware implementation experience.
- Please have candidates respond to the following questions for each
- Tell us about your project management risk management processes and
- Tell us about your project critical path management experience.
- Describe the largest infrastructure project you have led.
978-558-4666 x 103
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.