Dear all,

Please let me know if you would be interested for the below mentioned

position, please send the resume to *hemant.si...@infogium.com
<hemant.si...@infogium.com>.*

*Java Developer  *

*Location-Columbus, OH *

*Duration-6+months *

They’re looking for someone who is strong in Java, JavaScript, TDD, and
Object Oriented Programming.

*Software Engineer Full Stack Java, Javascript Developer*

We currently have a several openings for Full Stack Java, Javascript
Software Engineer.

*Overview*

This role is a full-stack developer that is proficient at working at all
layers of an application. They work in an Agile development environment as
a hands-on developer delivering technology solutions to transform
healthcare into a safer and more cost effective industry.

*Technologies used - Layers of Full Stack:*

   - Data Modeling
   - Business Logic
   - API layer / Action Layer / MVC
   - User Interface
   - User Experience
   - Server, Network, and Hosting Environment

*What is expected of you and others at this level*

   - Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of
   concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
   and projects
   - May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
   - Works on complex projects of large scope
   - Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
   Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
   - Completes work independently; receives general guidance on new projects
   - Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
   - May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues

*Qualifications*

   - Proficiency in multiple programming languages
   - Java experience highly preferred
   - Javascript experience highly preferred
   - Experience with relational and noSQL databases
   - Experience with RESTful web services
   - Proven experience with client-side web development
   - Comfortable working with open-source technologies
   - Proficiency in data modeling, API design, and ping pong (we need
   better players)
   - Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent

Additional Requirements

   - You are a creator with a desire to develop products that positively
   impact lives.
   - You are a self-starter and love to solve problems through technology.
   - You have hands-on experience across the entire technology stack.
   - You love to be involved in all stages of product design and
   development, from development of the MVP thru architecting and building a
   scalable production system.
   - You have a passion and proven track record for creating robust,
   scalable applications.
   - You love working on high performing teams, collaborating with team
   members and improving our ability to deliver
   - Passionate about delivering with quality with experience in practices
   like TDD and ATDD
   - You are motivated by solving challenging technical problems, and get
   excited at the thought of no legacy code.
   - You are able to co-locate with the development team

Regards…..

*Hemant Singh*

Infogium Technologies, LLC

hemant.si...@infogium.com | Contact: +1-678-648-8258 | www.infogium.com