Please let me know if you would be interested for the below mentioned
position, please send the resume to *hemant.si...@infogium.com
*Java Developer *
*Location-Columbus, OH *
Object Oriented Programming.
This role is a full-stack developer that is proficient at working at all
layers of an application. They work in an Agile development environment as
a hands-on developer delivering technology solutions to transform
healthcare into a safer and more cost effective industry.
*Technologies used - Layers of Full Stack:*
- Data Modeling
- Business Logic
- API layer / Action Layer / MVC
- User Interface
- User Experience
- Server, Network, and Hosting Environment
*What is expected of you and others at this level*
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of
concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently; receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
- Proficiency in multiple programming languages
- Java experience highly preferred
- Experience with relational and noSQL databases
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Proven experience with client-side web development
- Comfortable working with open-source technologies
- Proficiency in data modeling, API design, and ping pong (we need
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent
- You are a creator with a desire to develop products that positively
- You are a self-starter and love to solve problems through technology.
- You have hands-on experience across the entire technology stack.
- You love to be involved in all stages of product design and
development, from development of the MVP thru architecting and building a
scalable production system.
- You have a passion and proven track record for creating robust,
- You love working on high performing teams, collaborating with team
members and improving our ability to deliver
- Passionate about delivering with quality with experience in practices
like TDD and ATDD
- You are motivated by solving challenging technical problems, and get
excited at the thought of no legacy code.
- You are able to co-locate with the development team
Infogium Technologies, LLC
hemant.si...@infogium.com | Contact: +1-678-648-8258 | www.infogium.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.