Hi *Folks*,

Hope you're doing great there..!

I am wondering if you have consultant available for the below position, if
so please respond me with their most updated resume and the best contact
number to reach them to discuss about the below role ASAP. Please respond
back to avish...@allianceit.com or call me on (925) 973-0000 Ext 216.

*Note : Need A Consultant ASAP...!!!!!!!*

*Job Title : Lead Android Developer*

*Location : Miami, FL*

*Duration : 12+ Months Contract*

3+ years experience writing Java for Android

Mastery of Android SDK, including the use of fragments, intents,
activities, etc.

Mastery of the Application Lifecycle

Mastery of SQLite and data persistence

Mastery of Android Studio IDE

Mastery of Android Studio debugger and profiling tools

Demonstrated experience with Google Play Store Submission and approval
process

Extensive knowledge of most common Android devices across both phone and
tablet form factors

Extensive knowledge of Google Material Design principals

Expertise with GIT repository code branching, merging

Expertise with JIRA defect management and workflow

3+ years experience working with enterprise REST Services

Solid understanding of Object Oriented Design principals

Demonstrated experience with integrating complex 3rd party SDKs

Demonstrated experience with Google Analytics

Demonstrated experience with accessibility on mobile apps

Excellent written communication and documentation skills

*Thanks & Regards*

*Avisheak Singh*

*Ph:(925) 973-0000 x 216(Off) | Fax: (408) 273-6002*

*Email: **avish...@allianceit.com* <va...@allianceit.com>* | *
*www.allianceit.com* <http://www.allianceit.com/>