*Informatica Tech Lead*
*Location: Atlanta, GA *
*Duration: Long term*
*Start date: Immediate*
*Must Have Skills: Example as given below*
- 10 years of experience in handling DWBI project especially ETL
- Experience in developing & designing Informatica applications
- Exposure to large data bases and knowledge in Oracle / Teradata
with 4-5 years of data modeling experience.
- Should be very strong in DW & BI fundamentals and should have
very good communication and client management skills
- He should be someone who can identify technical solutions and
options for both new projects and challenges that arise during development.
- He is responsible for all the technical solutions provided for
the client and he needs to spread across multiple Projects and provide
technical guidance to the team.
- Should be able to grab any new opportunities at the client end.
*Desired Skills: *
- Should be technical lead level person in Informatica and posses
good knowledge in OBIEE.
- Proactively drive technical discussions and facilitate meetings
with senior client architects.
Looking out for an onsite DW Techlead who will be responsible for all
technical solutions within the DWBI space.
Should be able to understand the customers business well & will need to
interact with the customer on a regular basis and convert all opportunities
Thanks and Regards,
Sr. Resourcing Specialist
Phone: 678-261-5220 Ext: 312
Toll Free: 1-888-8SYSTEL
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To post to this group, send email to sap-or-oracle-financi...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at