Hi ,

This is Saurabh Jangid from Technology Resource Group Inc.

You can reach me at 408-709-1760 ext 984.

kindly share your Updated Resume At sjan...@tresourceinc.com

*Job Description :*

*Role : DevOps Engineer exp Linux Admin*

*Location : Denver, CO or San Francisco/Orange, CA*

*Duration : Long Term*

*GC and Citizen and GC-EAD*

Update - HIRING: DEV OPS Engineer, MUST have experience with *Ruby & Chef
(automation*), Candidate can sit in Denver, CO or San
Francisco/Orange, CA. *Long
term contract OR contract to hire!*

Client is in need of several experienced and proven DevOps Engineers for a
large cloud environment support team.

*The successful candidates will:*

•  Use configuration management tools to automate client infrastructure

•  Identify key system metrics and ensure adequate monitoring coverage for
new and existing services

•  Author tools that reliably manage infrastructure. We're looking for
someone to write clean, testable, re-usable code.

•  Write maintainable code with extensive test coverage

•  Support our existing production cluster management system while you
improve it

•  Work on our server image configurations, collaborating with core server
engineers to optimize for task performance, reliability, failover and scale.

*Requirements:*

*•  A minimum of 5 years of Linux system administration experience*

*•  A minimum of 2 years’ experience using configuration management tools
(Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc)*

*•  A minimum of 2 years’ experience monitoring large-scale deployments
(Sensu, Nagios, Graphite, OpenTSDB, etc)*

•  Experience with at least two of the following: *Ruby, Go, Perl, Python*
(a lot of our current code is Ruby but we use whatever tool is best for the
job at hand)

•  Experience with virtualization systems: *KVM, QEMU*, etc.

•  Strong familiarity with the *SMTP protocol*

•  Computer Science / Engineering degree or equivalent experience

•  A distributed systems foundation and a service-oriented mindset

THANK YOU,

Saurabh Jangid

Technical Recruiter

 *Technology Resource Group Inc.*

3736 Hills-dale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

 Office:  408-709-1760 , Ext: 984  | Fax: 408-884-2409

Email:   sjan...@tresourceinc.com  | Web: www.tech-resource.com

Gtalk:   trg.saurabh  | YIM :   saurabh4jangid