Here is our Direct client requirement which can be filled immediately.
Kindly respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact
and current location* info to *speed up the interview process*. Please
forward your resumes to *suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com>*
*Role: Hadoop/HBase Technology Architect *
*Number of Openings: 1*
*Duration of Hiring: 6-9 months*
*Skill: Technology Architect*
*Years of experience: 9+ years*
*Extension Possible: Yes*
*Work Location: Denver, CO*
*Must Have Technical Skills*
1. Define best practices for development and deployment in No SQL
2. 2. Define coding guidelines for the team.
3. Guide the team on technical issues
4. Consulting on sizing and deployment architecture based on NFRs
*The jd as provided by the client is given below:*
- Experience architecting highly scalable, highly concurrent and low
latency systems Experience with Big Data and NoSQL technologies like
Hadoop, HBase, Spark, Flume, Pig, Hive and Oozie Experience building,
developing, architecting or contributing to a fully scalable platform
Experience working with large data sets - 100's of TB and data framework
- Experience managing large amounts of structured and unstructured data
using Hadoop, HBase, Hive Solid understanding of ETL architectures, data
movement technologies and database concepts like Partitioning, Performance
optimization Proven experience in monitoring, managing and optimizing read
write throughput on HBase.
- Experience with providing big data query and search solutions to end
- Experience with building disaster recovery compliant systems using Big
*Sr.US IT Recruiter*
*Direct: 858-658-9200 X 618| Fax: 858-225-6834 | *
*E-mail: suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.