Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with the your updated resume and I will
get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back
at my contact number *408-709-1760 Ext. 829.*

*Role:              Software Engineer*

*Location:       Santa Clara, CA*

*Duration:       Long Term*

*MOI:               Telephonic + Skype/F2F*

*JD:*

*Job Duties:*
• Designs and develops user interfaces for Collaboration Pod Management by
understanding Product and solutions requirement and features prioritization
throughout the development life cycle
• Completes applications development by coordinating requirements,
schedules and activities
• Contributes to team meetings and report status on regular basis
• Supports core and extended teams by developing documentation and
assistance tools
• Work with Product Verification teams and resolves issues in timely manner

* Skills/Qualifications*
• Good understanding and knowledge of Virtualized Network environment and
applications for Data Center solutions
• Web User Interface Design
• Web Programming skills (Strong Java scripting (Extjs is a definite plus),
Java, Html5, etc)
• Web server expertise (JBoss, Tomcat)
• J2EE platform experience and UI Framework like JSF, Spring
• Software Development Fundamentals
• Object Oriented Design (OOD)
• Software Debugging
• Good verbal and written Communication
• Knowledge of Simple Network Management Protocol is desired

Thanks and Regard’s

*Arpan Chandra*

Technical Recruiter

[image: Description: Description: Description: Logo2]

Technology Resource Group Inc.

3736 Hills-Dale Court Santa Clara,CA

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext: 829

Fax: 408-213-8316

Email: ar...@tresourceinc.com

www.tresourceinc.com

G-talk: arpan12...@gmail.com

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image002.png@01CFCEA0.899C3A00]