HI

This is Tom here.

I got your information from job portals. and I am contacting you as we have
an opening for the following position. Below are the full job details and I
would like to discuss this position with you. Please let me know your best
contact number with a time to reach you. If you would like to call me
please call me on my desk phone: 201 528 5326 . Also please send me a copy
of your resume in word format.

*Title         : Senior ETL Developer*

*Location  :Lake Success, NY*

*Duration : 12+ Months*

 *(Need Locals and F2F is Needed)*

*Requirements *

Designs, develops and implements complex Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL)
procedures to feed data into the Enterprise Data Repository from disparate
clinical and non-clinical data sources. Ensures technical specifications
and extracted information meets all business requirements of the
organization and the end-users.

RESPONSIBILITIES

1.            Designs, develops and implements complex Extract, Transform,
and Load (ETL) procedures.

2.            Ensures accuracy and integrity of data through analysis,
coding, and writing clear documentation.

3.            Creates execution plans, test files and scripts for data
warehouse testing.

4.            Analyzes and translates functional specifications and change
requests into technical specifications.

5.            Analysis and optimization of ELT load performance.

6.            Implements business rules via stored procedures, middleware
or other technologies.

7.            Maps data between source systems, data warehouse and data
marts.

8.            Performs system analysis, data analysis or programming.

9.            Investigates and tests new software solutions or products, as
necessary.

10.          Writes new programs or modifies existing to meet project
requirements.

11.          Performs related duties, as required.

*EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS         *

•             Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
or related technical field, required.

•             Minimum seven (7) years of experience in the design,
development and implementation of ETL processes, required.

•             Extensive experience with enterprise level ETL tools.

•             Strong understanding of ETL design and development such as
direct-path loading and parallel SQL.

•             Knowledge of data warehouse concepts and architecture.
Understanding of star/snowflake schema design; dimension and fact tables.

•             Strong understanding of Oracle and SQL Server database
architecture.

•             Experience with development methodologies such as Agile.

•             Analytic, process flow, problem solving, communication,
customer service, organization skills, required.

•             Knowledge of Health Industry and Healthcare Data Exchange
Standards (HL7, CCD), preferred.

•             Knowledge of web services (SOAP, REST), preferred.

Thanks & Regards

Tom Martin

Spar Information systems

Desk: 201 528 5326