Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you have
consultants available in the market.
*Job Title: Tableau Developer*
*Location: Brisbane, CA*
*Duration: 6-12 months*
*Start Date: *ASAP or (two week notice)
*Interview Process*: Phone then F2F
*Job Description *
· Hands on design, development and support of interactive Tableau
based dashboards and workbooks to provide internal business units with new
insights and tools to make better business decisions.
· Translate business requirements into sustainable and efficient
visualizations and reporting
· Use technical experience and SQL expertise SQL to extract data
from Oracle and other platforms, modifying data structures / architecture
of data and performance tuning (database level through reporting interface
· Closely monitor and check the accuracy and completeness of data
· Assist with integration efforts of disparate systems and unify
data sources to create a 360-degree view of our customers and our business.
· Ensures metadata, data standards and definitions support
consistent and reliable business processes and corporate requirements.
· As part of the business systems team, recommend and manage
business process improvement efforts including those which enhance
automation, quality and efficiency.
· Administer user permissions, create and maintain user and data
· Train new users of Tableau and improve the Tableau skills of
· 6+ years of experience in business intelligence tools.
· 3+ years of experience with Tableau in a business environment,
including using Tableau desktop to publish workbooks on a Tableau server as
well using Tableau online.
· Preference will be given to Tableau Qualified Associates or those
with Tableau Certified Professional certification
· Strong SQL skills, including data modeling and design skills.
(Oracle is a plus).
· Proficiency with scripting languages a plus.
· Strong situational analysis and decision-making abilities, strong
analytical skills to solve and model complex business requirements are a
· Sound understanding of BI Best Practices/Methodologies,
relational structures, dimensional data modeling (OLAP, OLTP, etc.),
structured query language (SQL) skills, data warehouse and reporting
techniques (including ETL techniques).
· Experience with integrating/blending data sets (data
import/export, data cleansing/QA).
· Prior experience with order management, CRM (such as
Salesforce.com) or similar transactional systems a plus.
· Ability to collaborate on a team with infrastructure, BI report
development and business analyst resources, and clearly communicate
solutions to both technical and non-technical team members
· Experience gathering, and translating end user requirements into
end user reports and Dashboards.
· Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate
appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and
verbal communications as well as visualizations.
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience; computer science,
software engineering, information systems or a related technical discipline
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.