I'm Mazhar Khan, with Systel . We have an open requirement with one of our
client for *Jr. Mainframe Developer. *Position in *Buffalo Grove, IL*.
Please find below the job description for the same and reply back to me
with your consultant updated profile and contact details at the earliest
*Position: Software Developer with good C++ & .net exp*
*Location: Hillsboro, OR*
*Duration: 6 Months +*
1) Required: Thorough knowledge of OS network interfaces, network
standards, protocols, performance trade-offs, and inherent issues with
wireless such as congestion and mitigation. The candidate shall have the
needed debug skills to root cause issues and be able to identify them as
network or non-network related.
2) Required: Thorough knowledge of real-time software development, knowing
the trade-off points of real-time vs. queuing.
3) Required: Thorough knowledge of Windows software development both in
user mode, subsystem and in operating system layers. The candidate should
be well versed in software development disciplines, should have had
experience in usage of tools (such as source control, real-time debug,
4) Required: Working knowledge of OS media and/or graphics interfaces.
5) Desired: Deeper understanding of 802.11 protocols.
6) Desired: Working knowledge of security standards, applicable to comms
(such as secure signing and binding, network security) and RTSP interfaces
is also desired.
7) Desired: Software development experience in non-Windows OS's.
*SYSTEL *| Atlanta, GA
*A Certified (MBE) Minority Business Enterprise*
*Direct: *+1- 678-203-2434
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.