Please let me know if you would be interested for the below mentioned
position, please send the resume to *hemant.si...@infogium.com
*Position: .NET Developer*
*Location: Ann Arbor, MI *
*Duration: 12 month contract*
*face to face interview *
Immediate opening to join a high energy, software engineering team that is
developing industry leading eBanking services. You are a self-motivated
computer science graduate or software development professional that is
interested in web development and cloud computing for mobile and desktop
devices. We connect banks with solutions that manage money movement, bill
payments, wires and ACH processing.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop software using Microsoft .NET
• Create technical specifications that meet the requirements defined by
product managers and business analysts
• Build user interfaces that are shaped by our usability design teams
• Stay on top of emerging technologies and industry trends
• Software engineering graduate or working professional
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or an equivalent combination of
Information Technology related education and experience
OUR DEVELOPMENT ENVIRONMENT:
• Microsoft Visual Studio .NET Framework and SDK
• MVC, ASP.NET, Razor, C#
• JSON, JQuery, AngularJs
• HTML, CSS3, AJAX
• Responsive UI Design for desktop and mobile form factors
• Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
• Oracle multi-tenant Exadata database
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.