Hello,

Hope you are doing great.

Please review the requirement and if you find it matching your profile then
send me your updated resume *ASAP/IMMEDIATE*

*Job Title: HPUX Administrator Start date: 9/1/15 Duration: 6 months
Location: King of Prussia PA*

This is a HPUX Senior Administrator… please send candidates who come from
HP-UX environments… we usually receive candidates with Unix and Linux
experience… we are really looking for candidates who have hands-on
experience with HP-UX in large, enterprise environments.  For non-local
candidates the interview mode will be either telephone or Skype… please
make sure the candidates are comfortable with a Skype interview.  If the
candidates are local, then there could be a face to face interview.

*Job Description: *CSL is in need of a 90 day staff aug HPUX (senior)
administrator.

Regards

Ashish Gupta

1351 McCarthy Boulevard, Suit 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035

*Phone* : 408-457-9381 Ext 4104

*Yahoo, Hangouts* : ashish.recruiter12

*Email* : ashish.gu...@idctechnologies.com

*URL* : WWW.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>