**Please send resumes to a...@imgsystems.com <a...@imgsystems.com>*
***Job Title: Developer - Senior Software Engineer*
*Location: Seattle, WA*
*Duration: 6 Months+ (Possible Extension)*
****manager is requiring Linked In profiles to be submitted with resumes****
*We could go little easy on .NET specific skills as long as they are strong
web developer even in other platforms.*
BackBone* , and Knockout – nothing specific, as long as they know one or
two). Then, we can go light on C#, and accept other language *backbends
such as Ruby on Rails, PHP, Python, Java* etc. In other words super strong
front end skills can get a pass on .NET experience Knowledge of web
accessibility, ARIA development is a plus
Alaska Airlines is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to take part in
driving the future of AlaskaAir.com. Our scrum development teams are cross
functional and ship software on a regular basis (anywhere from daily to
every two weeks). A successful candidate will thrive in a fast paced,
autonomous team environment. They will be passionate about building
software the right way and teaching that software craftsmanship mentality
to others. Finally, they will enjoy the reward of delivering business value
quickly while working with product owners to help craft their roadmaps in
pieces that can be delivered in an incremental nature.
· Contribute as a senior developer on a scrum delivery team, collaborating
with product owners, developers and testers to deliver business value on an
· Architect, design, and develop complex, end-to-end custom, software
· Ensure we deliver high quality software by writing clean code and
utilizing pair programming, TDD, continuous integration and code reviews ·
· Serve as a mentor and idea leader in continuously improving the team by
sharing new technology/process opportunities, and best practices.
· Stay actively engaged in the technology industry and understand how the
evolving technologies can benefit our organization
*Skills & Experience Required:*
· 4+ years C# development experience required building custom, high scale,
· 4+ years’ experience developing web applications using modern web
· Expertise with TDD, unit testing, pair programming and other Extreme
Programming techniques · Expertise with modern design principles (SOA,
· Expertise in Agile/Lean development methodologies · Expertise coaching
and mentoring developers
· Excellent communication skills and proven ability to collaborate with a
variety of team members
Email : a...@imgsystems.com
Gtalk : ali.imgsys...@gmail.com
Phone : 972-210-2767 X 103
IMG Systems Inc.
This is not an unsolicited mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the
105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include
contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If
you have received this message by mistake or are not interested in
receiving our e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and
delete this message from your system. We are sorry for the inconvenience
caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.