Below is the requirement with one of our client. If interested, please send
me your resume to ph...@appsfusion.com
*Mobile Software Quality Engineer *
*San Francisco, CA*
Client is looking to fill a one year contract that is likely to extend, Mobile
Software Quality Engineer with our client in San Francisco, CA. If you meet
the below requirements and would like to learn more about this great
opportunity please apply now for immediate consideration.
As a Mobile Software Quality Engineer, the individual will participate in
the end to end lifecycle of a project, including: requirements gathering,
test planning, developing and executing test cases manually based on
specifications as well as developing automation scripts to support future
testing and regression efforts.
- Experience in software industry with an excellent understanding of
various QA methodologies.
- Ability to lead complex projects from test planning through production
- Exposure to numerous mobile platforms is a must (i.e.,Android, iOS)
- Experience with mobile test automation frameworks (i.e.KIF,Robotium,
Appium, Selenium WebDriver)
- Solid automation skills of Mobile applications (web browser / native)
- Experience implementing and utilizing test automation frameworks,
which emphasize maintainability, including common libraries, data driven
testing, UI-independent testing, etc.
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming – Java is a must. Objective
C is highly desired.
- Proven experience working with RESTful webservices.
- Experience in working closely and building a rapport with developers,
product management, and other QE team members.
- Ability to function effectively in a fast paced environment and manage
continuously changing business needs; excellent time management skills
- Must have a passion for product quality and eagerness to learn new
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Must be team-oriented and yet be capable of working largely on your
own with minimum supervision.
- Work with flexible work schedules and willingness to adapt to meet
- Experience in Agile/Scrum environments is required.
Previous experience in 3rd party integration testing is preferred.
Participate in design of features, work with developers in coming up with
test scenarios, unit tests. Write Functional test automation. Troubleshoot
test automation failures and user bug reports.
If you are interested in learning more about this Mobile Software Quality
Engineer job with our client in San Francisco, CA. Please apply now as this
position will not be open long.
*Thanks & Regards*
*APPS FUSION INC*
Office: 510-544-0760 EXT 104
[image: image001] [image: image002]
*“Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by NMSDC”*
Disclaimer: we respect your online privacy. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you do not want to receive emails, please reply in the
subject with "REMOVE” along with email address/domain. We will immediate
remove and will notify you promptly. Any Inconvenience caused is regretted
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.