Hi,

Below is the requirement with one of our client. If interested, please send
me your resume to  ph...@appsfusion.com

*Mobile Software Quality Engineer *

*San Francisco, CA*

*Long Term*

Client is looking to fill a one year contract that is likely to extend, Mobile
Software Quality Engineer with our client in San Francisco, CA. If you meet
the below requirements and would like to learn more about this great
opportunity please apply now for immediate consideration.

As a Mobile Software Quality Engineer, the individual will participate in
the end to end lifecycle of a project, including: requirements gathering,
test planning, developing and executing test cases manually based on
specifications as well as developing automation scripts to support future
testing and regression efforts.

P*osition Requirements:*

   - Experience in software industry with an excellent understanding of
   various QA methodologies.
   - Ability to lead complex projects from test planning through production
   launch.
   - Exposure to numerous mobile platforms is a must (i.e.,Android, iOS)
   - Experience with mobile test automation frameworks (i.e.KIF,Robotium,
   Appium, Selenium WebDriver)
   - Solid automation skills of Mobile applications (web browser / native)
   - Experience implementing and utilizing test automation frameworks,
   which emphasize maintainability, including common libraries, data driven
   testing, UI-independent testing, etc.
   - Experience in Object Oriented Programming – Java is a must. Objective
   C is highly desired.
   - Proven experience working with RESTful webservices.
   - Experience in working closely and building a rapport with developers,
   product management, and other QE team members.
   - Ability to function effectively in a fast paced environment and manage
   continuously changing business needs; excellent time management skills
   required.
   - Must have a passion for product quality and eagerness to learn new
   technologies.
   - Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
   - Must be team-oriented and yet be capable of working largely on your
   own with minimum supervision.
   - Work with flexible work schedules and willingness to adapt to meet
   challenging priorities.
   - Experience in Agile/Scrum environments is required.
   Previous experience in 3rd party integration testing is preferred.

Participate in design of features, work with developers in coming up with
test scenarios, unit tests. Write Functional test automation. Troubleshoot
test automation failures and user bug reports.

If you are interested in learning more about this Mobile Software Quality
Engineer job with our client in San Francisco, CA. Please apply now as this
position will not be open long.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Phani Kumar*

*APPS FUSION INC*

Office: 510-544-0760 EXT 104

ph...@appsfusion.com <phani.appsfus...@gmail.com>

http://appsfusionrequirments.blogspot.in/

www.linkedin.com/pub/phani-kumar/5a/0/671/

Website:  http://www.appsfusion.com

[image: image001] [image: image002]

*“Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by NMSDC”*

Disclaimer: we respect your online privacy. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you do not want to receive emails, please reply in the
subject with "REMOVE” along with email address/domain. We will immediate
remove and will notify you promptly. Any Inconvenience caused is regretted