HI Folks,

Here Below I do have backfill position in Dallas, TX. Client needs only
local to Dallas Area.
Please do send me best candidate candidate. Immediate Interview.

 Interactive Developer (.NET, XML, SQL) (2 openings)  $38  Corp to Corp   3+
month contract  TX.   Start ASAP.

1. Must live in Dallas Area
2. Must have a verifiable Bachelor's degree from a US school
3. Must be able to pass a credit check

Job Summary:
Will be doing design, development, deployment, and production support for  a
browser based applications and internet sites.  The ability to work in a
team environment is necessary.  Will focus on developing in a multi-tiered
environment. Strong SQL, style sheets, web development, and problem solving
skills are required.
Technical Requirements:

**  3+ years Internet and browser application development experience
required (ASP.NET, CSS, JavaScript, XML, XSLT, client-side scripting, and
XPATH)

**  2+ years in VB.NET and/or C# required (Visual Studio.NET 2003-2005,
VB.NET preferred)

**  1+ years SQL (Oracle preferred)

**  2+ years Web Services/SOAP experience required

Sanjay Kumar (SAP, QA, BA Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Fax- 1-800-368-1322|
san...@betasoftsystems.com |www.betasoftsystems.com
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
E-Verify Employer.