Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!! We have an urgent below requirement, matching
as per your experience and skill-set.

Kindly let me know your availability & interest, and help me with your *Updated
Resume* at your earliest convenience.
Please share me profile at *deepak....@nlbservices.com
<deepak....@nlbservices.com>*

*Skills:        SQL Server Developer Location:* * Greensboro, NC*

*Duration : 12-24+ Months Need Visa Copy*

Should have good hands on experience in SQL writing 2008/2012. Should be
able to write complex SQL queries, functions and stored procedures to load
and manipulate data.

2.       SSIS experience is good to have.

3.       Should have 5 to 6 years of experience.

4.       Should have good communication skills.
   Hands on solid SQL Server Developer with exposure on SSIS / ETL -
Informatica

It would be great if the candidates can be screened based on following SQL
areas:

Text, Date Manipulation Functions like DATE, DATEADD, etc.

Practical usage and examples of the statements like:
MERGE
OUTPUT
CTE
TRANSACTION

UNION / UNION ALL

EXCEPT

System Defined Objects And Usage

Error Handling

Thanks & Regards,

*Deepak Jha*

———————————————————

Next Level Business Services, Inc.

Staffing | Consulting | Outsourcing

Desk Phone: *+1 (904) 371-3891*| Fax: +1 (608)646-8326

e-Mail: deepak....@nlbservices.com

Web:   www.nlbservices.com

Certified Minority Business Enterprise (CMBE) & an Oracle Recognized Partner

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission may contain confidential
information. This information is intended only for the use of the
individual(s) or entity to which it is intended even if addressed
incorrectly. Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended
recipient. Thank you for your compliance.

it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.