Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with the your updated resume and I will
get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back
at my contact number *408-709-1760 Ext. 829.*

*Role:       Network Engineer/Consultant*

*Location:        Culpeper, VA*

*Duration:        12 Months Contract.*

*MOI:               Telephonic + Skype*

*Role Description*

This position requires core Cisco routing and switching skills with Cisco
Catalyst and Nexus 7k/5k/2k FabricPath expertise to manage, configure, and
troubleshoot this network on a day to day basis.

*Configuration and Troubleshooting skills are required for :*

- Cisco Catalyst  (Primary)

- Nexus 7k/5k/2k (Primary)

- Check Point Firewalls (secondary)

*As well as, any experience with F5/LTM/ASM/VIPRION and Cisco UCS and Cisco
MDS is a plus.  *

*The role is required to perform*:

- Attendance at Change Management meetings is required on a weekly basis

- Interface with Verizon for power, cabling and racking of all equipment

- Maintenance/monitoring of all backups

- DR test support, on site in DRCW (Ashburn,VA) for pre-build, and on
site/remote support as needed during the testing

- All operational troubleshooting, including escalations, Incident
management tracking, and RCA support for major incidents

Thanks and Regard’s

*Arpan Chandra*

Technical Recruiter

[image: Description: Description: Description: Logo2]

Technology Resource Group Inc.

3736 Hills-Dale Court Santa Clara,CA

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext: 829

Fax: 408-213-8316

Email: ar...@tresourceinc.com

www.tresourceinc.com

G-talk: arpan12...@gmail.com

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image002.png@01CFCEA0.899C3A00]