*Kindly reply to my official ID : adam.g...@itbtalent.com
*Need SQL Developer in TX - 6 Months contract!*
Position : SQL Developer
Location : Houston,TX
Duration : 6 Months
*Need GC or USC!*
• Sustainment support of global opsInfo implementation (configuration,
Rover template changes, waste configuration file updates, break fix
• Work with IHS vendor on break fix an enhancement ECN tickets.
• Cleanup of various data integrity issues
• Assist with design reviews of code developed by third party implementing
Primary Skill Set:
• 2+ years of experience in design, development and implementation of
• Must have strong skills and/or experience in several of the following:
Databases: SQL Server
Other: Microsoft TFS, opsInfo vendor application
• Must have strong analytical ability and problem solving skills
• Ability to multi-task and manage workload under time pressure and
Secondary Skill Set:
• Strong customer service focus
• Must be a self-starter who works well in a global virtual team
• Willingness to work within ExxonMobil processes and IT framework
Thanks & Regards
Adam Gill | Technical Recruiter
Princeton Forrestal Village
116 Village Blvd,Suite 200
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.