*POSITION - Sharepoint UI Designer*

*LOCATION -  Jacksonville,FL *

*DURATION - 9 month contract*

*my large multi-national, multi-billion dollar clients who has recently
received funding for a major intranet redesign.  They will be building this
state of art intranet on SharePoint 2013 and they are looking for a
seasoned UI/Web Designer to assist.  This individual will have tremendous
influence on all facets of design ranging from Master Page Layout to the
Responsive Web Design Framework.   *

*•             Must have great written and verbal communication skills*

*•             Very organized and attention to detail is a must*

*•             Works fast and learns fast*

*•             Web design & development experience (html, css, javascript,
jquery, ajax)*

*•             Responsive web design (desktop, tablet and mobile )*

*•             SharePoint 2013 / Office365  Branding experience ( at least
5 years ) and be familiar with the following:*

*o             Master Pages and Page Layouts*

*o             Creating Design packages in SharePoint 2013 or Office365*

*o             Familiar with site templates in SP 2013 – project, team,
blog, publishing, etc. *

*o             Design tools such as: Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign (
be able to quickly create site mock ups based on requirements from teams we
meet with ) *

*o             Applying a custom design to an Office365 site or SharePoint
2013 publishing site.*

*•             Expert in SP 2013 No-Code solutions (this will help with
problem solving when we need to add in web parts, etc to apply certain
functionality) *

*•             Ability to troubleshoot branding issues or cosmetic bugs on
a custom designed UI or page inside SharePoint or Office365.*

*Thanks and Regards*

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D0A762.A6EA2220]*

*Chad*

IT RECRUITER

*Email*: *c...@technocraftsol.com* <c...@technocraftsol.com>

*Contact*: *614-664-7632*

*Yahoo ID / Gmail ID*:  *chad.technocraft*

*Website*: www.technocraftsol.com

*Note: Technocraft Solutions LLC works with Direct Client’s and Preferred
Vendors Nationwide. *

*Your confirmation would means that you understand the level of Technocraft
Solutions LLC association for the mentioned project and will not approach
Technocraft Solutions LLC Client directly*