Urgent Network Eng - Strong MPLS - Foothill Ranch CA
*Need your help, resumes needed before end of day please.*
*Sr. Network Engineer*
months possible extension
*Interview Process WWT:*
Candidates will be screened by Client Monday and Tuesday finals later on in
*Please reply to my Official id : **rachel.l...@itbtalent.com
*Interview Process for customer:*
The Sr. Network Engineer will perform a variety of technical tasks for
Infrastructure and Operations relating to the Network environments. The
engineer has technical and operational responsibility for the hardware and
systems under the Network team. This includes routers, firewalls, switches,
load balancers, circuits, etc.
The Sr. Network Engineer will support multi user systems for a large
· B.A or B.S in a technical field or a relevant combination of
education and experience.
· 5+ years of expertise in implementing, administering, and
troubleshooting network infrastructure devices, including: firewalls,
routers, switches, access points and controllers, and monitoring
· Current CCNA certification and CCNP certifications a plus.
· Extensive knowledge and experience of Core Routing and Switching
design, configuration, and troubleshooting, and usage of Cisco
and Best Practices in:
· Routing protocols OSPF, RIP, ISIS, BGP, EIGRP
· WAN connectivity such as T1/T3, DS3, OC3, OC12, Metro-Ethernet
· Configuration of TCAM based L3/L2 switches
· 802.1Q VLANs, LACP, and LLDP
· MPLS traffic engineering design, configuration, and
*Other related requirements:*
· Windows Server 2008 & 2012, Exchange, SQL, storage, and
virtualization technologies a plus.
· Communicates effectively with internal clients to identify needs
and evaluate alternative business solutions and strategies.
Rachel Lian - Sr.Technical Recruiter
Desk No :201-855-4204 IT Brainiac Inc.
> Princeton Forrestal Village
> 116 Village Blvd, Suite 200
> Princeton - New Jersey 08540
> *Please Note:* We have a signed contracts with our Implementors / Vendors
> / Clients . If by any means you go direcltly with them our contact will
> pull your resume out for this role. Thanks for your cooperation in this
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.