you can give me a call back at my contact number *614-664-7644*

*Must have excellent comms skills.*

*Position               :             CRM Data Integration Analyst*

*Location               :             Rochester, NY*

*Duration              :             Long term contract*

Please reply to *ta...@technocraftsol.com <ta...@technocraftsol.com>*

*Job Description:*

·         We are looking for an IT analyst with experience in *CRM (MS
Dynamics or Salesforce etc.)*

·         Has experience in data migration or data on-boarding

·         Experience in working with *Linux/Java, Shell scripting*

·         Hadoop Big Data processing is desired.

·         Candidate must possess strong problem solving skills and
excellent communication skills

·         The candidate must be methodical, process-driven because of the
need for consistency in customer deliverables

*This role encompasses three different areas:*

   1. From a systems operations perspective, maintain the production
   systems to make sure that the processes have the highest availability.

   - Linux skills with an emphasis on system administration and monitoring
      is required.
      - Knowledge of service management, scheduling and shell scripting
      required.
      - Knowledge and experience with Hadoop Big Data processing is highly
      desired.

   1. Work with the Customer Success Team (CST) organization to assist in
   bringing up new customers or migrating existing customers from an older
   platform to the new system.

   - Must be able to learn our data "on-boarding" environment and assist
      CST in migrations.
      - Must be able to troubleshoot data issues in a Java/Linux
      environment.

   1. Run data feeds as necessary.

   - Run manual data jobs.
      - Fix broken data processes and re-submit.

Overall, we are looking for a smart candidate who has strong problem

--

 * Thanks and Regards*

*Tapan*

*Business Development Manager*