Hope you are doing well.
Please share your resume on ne...@tresourceinc.com for below position.
*Position: Programmer Analyst*
*Location: Mounds View, MN*
*Duration: 3+ Month contract*
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Teamwork skills
- Prioritization skills
- Conducts analysis of systems specifications
- Develops diagrams and flow charts
- Handles multiple programming and analyst assignments concurrently
- Develops code according to specifications and conducts unit testing
- Responsible for designing, developing, modifying, evaluating and
supporting programs for internal functional area.
- Conduct research into system features and enhancements and recommend
changes in development, maintenance, and system standards.
- Follow clients standards, procedures and methodologies for project
management and system development.
- Develop apps using some or all of the following languages for Mobile
applications: Objective-C; Swift; HTML5, etc.
- Develop using SQLite & Webservices / data transport (XML, JSON, etc.)
- Provide UI/UX guidelines for mobile application development
- Need 7+ years expereicne.
- Contribute to the translation of functional business requirements to
technical solutions and articulate these solutions to high-level audiences
Analyze existing programs or formulate logic for new systems, devise logic
procedures, prepare flowcharting, perform coding, and test/debug programs
Thanks and Regards,
Neera Yadav | Technical Recruiter
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 825
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.