Hope you are doing great.
Please review the requirement and if you find it matching your profile then
send me your updated resume *ASAP/IMMEDIATE*
*Job Title: Sr. Java Developer Location: San Francisco, CA*
*Duration: 6 Months*
Note: Need JEE developer Certification
Roles & Responsibilities
• Support technical design, development and unit test of JEE
programs (Webservices, and Enterprise Java Beans 3.0)
• Support stabilization of integration delivery projects. This
includes OnCall support.
• Experience with JEE development on Weblogic Server version 11g and
• Experience in developing Web Services based on Java EE standards
such as JAX RPC or JAX-WS
• Experience in developing Transformation logic using XQuery or XSLT
• Experience in writing WLST scripts.
• Experience with Maven, Jenkins and Junit.
• Experience using EAI patterns.
• Strong understanding of XML and XML namespaces. Strong
understanding of WSDL’s.
• Experience with the use of proxies with SOAP or REST transports.
• Experience with the use of proxies with WS Security.
• Experience with asynchronous and synchronous interfaces.
• Experience using SOAP UI and unit testing of web services.
• WLS JAX-B and JAX-WS.
• Weblogic Server 10G or 11G
• Weblogic JMS connections
• WLS EJB 3.0
• WLS WS-Security Implementations
1351 McCarthy Boulevard, Suit 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
*Phone* : 408-457-9381 Ext 4104
*Yahoo, Hangouts* : ashish.recruiter12
*Email* : ashish.gu...@idctechnologies.com
*URL* : WWW.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.