Hello Partners,

Hope you are doing Well!

As per your requirements with your client, I would like Introduce Two of my
best consultant Leonard Agbaje & Rohini Kota. Please find attached resume and
feel free to call me for any relevant QA Position.

Full Legal: Leonard C Agbaje

Current Location: JACKSONVILLE, FL 32246

Availability (how soon candidate can join): Immediate

Relocation to client location (Yes/NO): Yes

Visa Status (Green card/ US Citizen / Others): US Citizen

DOB (MM/DD):  26th April 1967

Full Legal:Rohini Kotta

Current Location: GA

Availability (how soon candidate can join): Immediate

Relocation to client location (Yes/NO): Yes

Phone no: (832) 819-2520

Email id: rohinikott...@gmail.com <mailto:rohinikott...@gmail.com>

Thanks & Best Regards,

Nirav Chauhan|  Technical  Recruiter  | KnackTek

5900 Windward Parkway, Suite 410, Alpharetta, GA 30005

Direct: 470-395-0239

 <mailto:nirav.chau...@knacktek.com> nirav.chau...@knacktek.com  |
<http://www.knacktek.com/> www.KnackTek.com