UNIX Admin with Trade Applications Experience
Jersey City, NJ - CANDIDATES MUST BE LOCAL TO NJ or NEAR BY WHO CAN START
6-12 Months Contract
Here’s the spec for the Unix Admin role.
Unix/Linux Trading Applications Admin (Level 2 Support) - Fixed Income
experience is HUGE PLUS
· 5+ years of experience as Unix/Linux System Admin
· Financial Services experience strongly preferred
· Strong Unix troubleshooting ability
· Need to have at least some of the following: Python, Shell,
· Fixed income and/or Securities support experience
· Automation Experience strongly preferred
· Work extended hours- shifts can start as early as 6:30am
· Weekend hours are also possible
· Exceptional communication skills
· Ability to handle stress in a fast paced trading environment
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager
Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.