*Hi,*

*Please find the below Position matching to your Profile and let me know if
you are intrested.*

*PHP Developer*

*GC ,Citizen*

*Bristol, CT *

Immediate 12+ month need for a Wordpress/PHP Developer.

We are looking for an experienced full stack web development professional
to join our development team. This individual would work primarily on
business-to-business web based applications using the WordPress platform
focused on our affiliate based webs sites. We work closely with them as we
collaborate on technical solutions that bring content to a growing number
of platforms. Our business spans globally and our development team works
with our affiliate partners in the US and abroad. We are building technical
solutions that support a business that is complex, dynamic, and fast paced.

Expertise in PHP coding with an understanding of the full LAMP stack
Expertise developing Word Press Themes, Child Themes, Plugins and Templates
Expertise configuring local development and production environments for
Word Press
Expertise with command line code for comprehensive issue resolution
Expertise with the latest HTML5 and CSS3 standards
Comprehensive understanding of MySQL, writing queries and modifying tables
Comprehensive understanding of API integration with WordPress
Comprehensive understanding of JavaScript, AJAX, REST, JSON and their
interfaces
Comprehensive understanding of Git and GitHub branches, tags, merging, etc.
Experience with one of the JavaScript frameworks such as Angular, Ext, or
jQuery

*Thanks & Warm Regards,*

*AMIT BAJPAI,*

*United Software Group Inc.*

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
<http://www.usgrpinc.com/images/usg_logo.jpg>
*  565 Metro Place S. Suite # 110*

*Dublin, OH 43017 *

*Phone: **614 588 8476*

*Fax: 1-866-764-1148*

*amit...@usgrpinc.com* <maneesh...@usgrpinc.com>

*www.usgrpinc.com* <http://www.usgrpinc.com/>

*Gtalk: bajpai.recruiter | YIM: amitbajpai000 | Skype: amitbajpai_USG*